Job opening for bachelors in electronics
Employees with this profile recently developed test boards, set-ups and programs for GPIO and automotive PHY interfaces. They were able to perform measurements and analysis on 4nm and 5nm CMOS FinFET test structures, as well as on 0.13um BCD structures. Thus, they contribute to the solutions Sofics provides to its more than 100 customers worldwide.
Currently we are mainly involved in micro and nano CMOS designs (mainstream for consumer applications), in BCD technology (mainly automotive applications) and in FinFET technology (for the most advanced applications). Everything is silicon (silicon).
- You have a bachelor’s degree in electronics, IC design or similar
- You are a motivated, efficient professional who can work both independently and as part of a team.
- You have an eye for detail and can work meticulously and attentively;
- Hands-on knowledge of various electronic measurement and control devices: oscilloscopes, power supplies, measurement probes, switches, relays …
- Knowledge of a scripting language such as Python
- Knowledge of PCB design software such as KiCAD is a plus
- You speak and write English or Dutch fluently.
- You are willing to relocate within commuting distance (our location is Aalter, Belgium).
Fixed contract – indefinite duration.
Apply and join our team
Location: Sofics BV – Sint-Godelievestraat 32 9880 Aalter
Apply with CV via email to firstname.lastname@example.org